Duram Azcothane Reo
Modified Azcothane membrane with the addiction of micro reinforcing fibres.
Duram Azcothane Reo is a water based, highly flexible, high performance polyurethane membrane formulated for use in the most demanding exposed, under tile, underground and immersed waterproofing application.
It is an elastomeric, environmentally friendly membrane designed for internal and exposed external applications. It cures to form a durable, odourless, impervious, seamless membrane and does not re-emulsify once fully cured.
Meeting requirements of long term waterproofing, Azcothane Reo can be used on:
- Exposed concrete and metal roofs
- Wet areas within buildings (shower recesses, bathrooms & laundries)
- Ponds & water features
- Concrete and timber decks
- Terraces and balconies (under tiles)
- Concrete slabs
- Retaining walls
- Planter boxes
- Water retaining structures
- Tiles or topped areas